As we turn the page on the summer season and firmly enter the coziest time of year, we would be remiss not to include a quintessential pumpkin spice recipe to our seasonal mocktail collection.
With its rich vanilla essence and bright orange notes, the latest mocktail from the Jihi kitchen pairs perfectly with a drop of our sweet orange-inspired Reverie Evening Tincture. We invite you to light your candles, don your most comfortable clothing and mix up your own batch of this pumpkin spiced, guilt-free treat.
This recipe is everything our fall dreams are made of, especially with the added nighttime benefits that Reverie brings. To learn more about why this addition of CBD packs an extra dose of cozy, sleep-improving magic, check out our full guide to CBD for sleep and why it works!
Pumpkin Spice Mocktail Recipe
This Pumpkin Spice mocktail is a sparkly celebration of ultimate autumn nostalgia. With delicious pumpkin puree and the sweet hint of vanilla, this hangover-free elixir is a celebration of fall in a glass.
(with optional infusion of Jihi's Reverie Evening Tincture)*
Makes: 2 mocktails
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 oz fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 - 2 ml Jihi Reverie evening tincture
- 10 oz sparkling water
- Garnish: cinnamon sticks, whipped cream
- Shake together puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and orange juice in a shaker filled with ice
- Strain Pumpkin Spice Mocktail into cocktail glasses filled halfway with ice
- Top with Reverie and sparkling water
- Stir briefly
- Garnish Pumpkin Spice Mocktails each with a cinnamon stick
- Serve Pumpkin Spice Mocktails 🎃 and enjoy!
* Adding the Reverie Evening Tincture to your pumpkin spice mocktail is a great idea if you're looking to wind down and get to sleep after the end of a long day. Learn more about what to expect with Reverie.
About Jihi’s Reverie Evening Herbal Supplement
The Reverie evening herbal supplement is a beautiful blend of herbs and broad spectrum CBD, with a dash of melatonin. It’s a clear, sweet, light orange tincture that tastes great alone or added to a favorite drink. Taken an hour or two before bed, Reverie will help you naturally relax, unwind and prepare for a great night of sleep. Taken over time, Reverie works from the inside out to help recalibrate sleep patterns and deep, restful sleep.
Many have found that replacing alcohol with Reverie is a great way to reset evening rituals in a way that’s better for your body (and great for your sleep). Want to track your dosage and the effects on you? Feel free to download the free Bullet Journal for Sleep + Energy.
Ready to try some Reverie?