There's a chill on the breeze and the smell of chimneys, leaves, and spices are filling the air. There's nothing quite like the feeling of fall approaching. As the seasons shift, our minds conjure up visions of fireside evenings, football games, and apple picking--all of which inspired our latest mocktail. Dreamed up by our dear friend, Meghan Yager of Cake 'n Knife, this warming mocktail captures the late September essence to bring you a blend of herbs, spices, and, of course, seasonal fruits.
Sparkling Apple Cinnamon Mocktail
Cinnamon Thyme Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 - 5 sprigs thyme
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 cup (2 OZ) apple juice
- 1 TBSP cinnamon thyme simple syrup
- 1 - 2 ML Jihi Reverie
- 6 OZ sparkling water
- Garnish: apple slices, thyme sprig
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Add cinnamon stick and time, steep for 10 minutes.
- Add sugar and stir to combine. Reduce mixture on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a glass or dispenser to cool.
- Pour apple juice, simple syrup, and Reverie in a cocktail mixing glass filled halfway with ice.
- Stir gently to combine and strain into cocktail glasses with ice.
- Top with equal amounts sparkling water.
- Garnish and serve.
As part of our #Unwined challenge, we're subbing this delightful drink in for hot toddies and spiked cider whenever we need a little warmth and relaxation. Let us know if you've tried it by tagging us on social media!
About Jihi’s Reverie Evening Herbal Supplement
The Reverie evening herbal supplement is a beautiful blend of herbs and broad spectrum CBD, with a dash of melatonin. It’s a clear, sweet, light orange tincture that tastes great alone or added to a favorite drink. Taken an hour or two before bed, Reverie will help you naturally relax, unwind and prepare for a great night of sleep. Taken over time, Reverie works from the inside out to help recalibrate sleep patterns and deep, restful sleep.
Many have found that replacing alcohol with Reverie is a great way to reset evening rituals in a way that’s better for your body (and great for your sleep). Want to track your dosage and the effects on you? Feel free to download the free Bullet Journal for Sleep + Energy.
Ready to try some Reverie? Shop Now