Spring has sprung, but it's still a bit chilly outside. While we wait for the flowers to bloom, we welcome you to take a moment to recenter and recharge with this elegant rose petal milk tea recipe.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, rose tea is used as a potential remedy for stomach and digestive problems, improving sleep, reducing irritability and soothing menstrual cramps. A wonderful addition to your nighttime ritual, this rose petal milk tea recipe will ground, warm and soothe the body while comforting your soul — and preparing you for sweet dreams ahead.
Rose Petal Milk Tea Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Rose Syrup Ingredients:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dried rose petals
Rose Petal Milk Tea Ingredients:
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 black tea bags
- 1 cup milk (warm or chilled depending on how you like to serve the tea)
- 2 TBSP rose syrup
- In a small saucepan, bring the syrup ingredients to a boil
- Reduce to low heat and simmer for 15 minutes
- Remove saucepan from heat, strain syrup and let cool in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes
- While the syrup is cooling, prepare black tea by adding the tea bags to boiling water and letting them steep
- Stir in 2 TBSP syrup and milk for the milk tea
- If serving hot, serve immediately in two mugs
- If serving cold, add ice to two glasses and then add in tea, dividing evenly between the two glasses
- Top with a few dried rose petals as desired and serve
Make it a Ritual
Rose milk tea is rich in vitamins and antioxidants like vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin B that help keep skin feeling and looking its best.
By pairing this soothing evening treat with your Jihi collection, you can support the body in sleeping, repairing, and rejuvenating.
Petal Milk Serum
250mg of broad spectrum CBD and hyaluronic acid team up with vitamins B3 and C to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, rejuvenating the skin and leaving it soft, supple and deeply hydrated. A nourishing blend of aloe vera, rose, camellia, and hemp seed oil, this delicate formula encourages skin revitalization without harmful ingredients or toxic additives.
Non-comedogenic, it's suitable for daily use on all skin types, including oily and sensitive skin.
Reverie Evening Herbal Supplement
This evening herbal supplement was designed to help you drop the day and drift off to a restful night's sleep with the perfect amount of melatonin, a calming blend of herbs, and 25mg of broad spectrum CBD per serving.
The perfect addition to your nighttime routine, this tincture gives you a day's dose of CBD in addition to delicious sweet orange, chamomile, clary sage, skullcap, California poppy seed, and a small amount of organic stevia.