The Perfect Bedtime Ritual
Moon milk is an ancient Ayurvedic remedy to help improve the quality of sleep. Rose petals and warm herbs soothe the senses, ground the body and calm the central nervous system, helping prepare the relax and unwind for bed.
This Pink Moon Milk recipe is a beautiful rose petal milk tea rich in adaptogenic herbs and whole, beautiful, botanical ingredients. This delicious nightcap is a healthy ritual that supports balanced hormone levels and boosts the body's ability to handle stress.
Pink Moon Milk Recipe
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp tart cherry juice
- 2 tsp honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp Ground ashwagandha powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pitaya powder/dragon fruit powder
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1-2 ml Jihi Reverie *
- Dried rose petals (optional for serving)
- Heat 2 cups of almond milk in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, until it starts to turn frothy around the edges
- Whisk in remaining ingredients until everything dissolves
- If infusing with Jihi, add 0.5 - 1 mL of Reverie evening tincture, stir
- Garnish with dried rose petals, as desired
- Serve warm & enjoy
Infuse with Reverie Sleep Drops
To enhance the sleepiness of Pink Moon Milk, add a serving of Jihi's Reverie evening tincture. A unique blend of sleep-supporting herbs like California poppy, skullcap and full spectrum CBD, this rich adaptogenic mixture supports the body in finding balance and optimizing its natural circadian rhythm.
While You Sip
Pair this delicious rose petal milk tea with a meditation, like this Self-Centered Wellness meditation. This 11-minute guided meditation supports centering in ourselves and our connection to our self care, opening our hearts and minds inward.
Wake Up Glowing
Every evening should end with Jihi's Petal Milk serum, designed to hydrate, tighten and restore delicate and sensitive skin. Filled with adaptogenic and vitamin-rich ingredients, Petal Milk plumps skin with hyaluronic acid and calms with soothing aloe.