We love easy weeknight meals that are simple to make and get us out of our normal dinner routine. Break out your air fryer to make these delicious, gluten-free Salmon Glazed Honey Sriracha Bowls. This meal is the perfect combination of sweet, spicy, with just the right amount of crunch that will help you feel full and nourished.
For the perfect fall evening, pair this recipe with our Reverie-infused Sparkling Apple Cinnamon Mocktail and support your body in dropping the day and relaxing for the evening without getting slowed down by a hangover in the morning.
Air Fryer Salmon Glazed Honey Sriracha Bowls
Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Honey Sriracha Salmon
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 4 (4 — 6 oz) salmon filets
- Salt to taste
- Cooking spray
Fresh Avocado Salsa
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
Assembling the Bowls
- 3 — 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- In a small bowl, stir together sriracha and honey until combined. Season salmon filets with salt and pour honey sriracha sauce over the salmon evenly. Let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Add filets to the air fryer (you may need to work in batches depending on the size of your air fryer). Set to 400˚F and cook for 7 minutes.
- While the salmon cooks, stir together ingredients for the salsa in a small bowl.
- Add rice to bowls and top each with a filet, salsa, and shredded cabbage. Serve.
We hope that breaking out of that food funk can also be the thing you need to get inspired to find more meals that are both healthy and satisfying. Go on, keep browsing — you deserve to be nourished.