Drop the day and feel great with this single-serving Rosemary Elderflower Spritz mocktail recipe. With crisp citrus and just a hint of sweet, this delicious drink is the perfect recipe to make any moment elegant.
Jihi's recipes are designed to help you glow from the inside out. Made with whole, nourishing foods and designed to support a low-inflammation, body-loving diet.
Our mocktails are designed to compliment Jihi's Reverie Evening Tincture, so on alcohol-free nights you won't have any trouble falling asleep for a great night with extra REM.
Rosemary Elderflower Spritz Recipe
(with optional infusion of Jihi's Reverie Evening Tincture*)
Makes: 1 mocktail
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 oz Elderflower cordial (simple syrup)
- 1/4 oz fresh lemon or lime juice
- Sparkling water
- Rosemary sprigs (for garnish)
- Citrus slices (lemon, lime, orange)
- Fill a cocktail glass with ice
- Add Elderflower cordial and citrus juice, stir to combine
- Top with sparkling water, stir
- Top off with club soda (1 oz each)
- Slap rosemary against your palm to release the oils, stir into the cocktail
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs and citrus slices
Serve chilled and enjoy! Cheers! 🍋
* Adding 1-2 mL of Jihi's Reverie Evening Tincture to your mocktail is a great way to wind down naturally and get to sleep after the end of a long day.
New to Jihi? Learn more aboutwhat to expect with Reverie.
Reverie Evening Herbal Supplement
The Reverie Evening Tincture herbal supplement is a beautiful blend of herbs and broad spectrum CBD, with a dash of melatonin. It's a clear, sweet, light orange tincture that tastes great alone or added to a favorite drink. Taken an hour or two before bed, Reverie will help you naturally relax, unwind and prepare for a great night of sleep. Taken over time, Reverie works from the inside out to help recalibrate sleep patterns and deep, restful sleep.
Many have found that replacing alcohol with Reverie Evening Tincture is a great way to reset evening rituals in a way that's better for your body (and great for your sleep). Want to track your dosage and the effects on you? Feel free to download the free Bullet Journal for Sleep + Energy.
Ready to try some Reverie?