Petal Milk Sample
REJUVENATING FACE SERUM
This hydrating serum restores skin’s natural youthfulness through the power of phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil (CBD), hyaluronic acid and a rich bouquet of non-comedogenic plant oils, vitamins, and antioxidants. Use before makeup or under moisturizer to clear and tone while restoring your skin’s most natural, vibrant glow.
- Broad spectrum CBD calms and smooths delicate facial skin
- Powerful formulation leaves skin looking and feeling tight, glowing, and lifted
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Deeply hydrates but dries smooth and non-greasy
- Rich in vitamins, omega fatty acids, and antioxidants to help nourish and protect skin
- Gentle, clean formulation is soothing and non-irritating for sensitive skin
- Luxurious smooth, milky composition and silky texture
- Beautiful light rose scent
- Gentle enough for daily use
- Non-comedogenic - safe to use for all skin types, even sensitive and acne-prone skin
Samples are free - just pay shipping and handling. Limit one per order.
Restore Your Skin’s Natural Glow with Petal Milk
250mg of broad spectrum CBD and hyaluronic acid team up with vitamins B3 and C to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, rejuvenating the skin and leaving it soft, supple and deeply hydrated.
A nourishing blend of aloe vera, rose, camellia, and hemp seed oil, this delicate formula encourages skin revitalization without harmful ingredients or toxic additives.
Non-comedogenic, it's suitable for daily use on all skin types, including oily and sensitive skin.
ELEVATE YOUR SKIN WITH THE POWER OF:
- 250mg Broad Spectrum CBD - supports the skin in maintaining a radiant glow by calming inflammation and irritation
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (Hemp Seed Oil) - packed with more essential fatty acids than any other oil, it’s known to deeply hydrate skin without clogging pores
- Hyaluronic Acid - reduces the appearance of wrinkles and redness
- Vitamin B3 - improves skin's texture and reduces the appearance of pores
- Vitamin C - promotes a bright and even skin tone, and can even protect from UV exposure
- Aloe Vera - rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and amino acids that improve the texture of skin, leaving it dewy and refreshed
- Camellia Seed - rich in vitamins and Omega 3 and 6, this gentle moisturizer is non-comedogenic and fabulous for all skin types, even acne-prone skin
Water / Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil* / Rosa Rubiginosa Oil* / Niacinamide / Cannabidiol Broad Spectrum (Hemp Seed Extract) / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice / Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil* / Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil / Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil* / Rosa Damascena Flower Oil / Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil / Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate / Maltodextrin / Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer / Polysorbate 20 / Isohexadecane / Sodium Benzoate / PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil / Polysorbate-80 / Potassium Sorbate / Sodium Hyaluronate
* Organic IngredientView Recipe
- Synthetic Fragrances
After cleansing, massage 1 - 2 pumps of serum onto face and neck and follow with a moisturizer. Separation is natural, so be sure to shake well before use.
Self-Care Resources: Petal Milk Face Massage
Warning: The safety of this product has not been determined. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. This product is not recommended for pregnant or nursing mothers.
CLEAN FOR YOUR BODY, CLEAN FOR THE EARTH
Jihi products are mindfully formulated with care for your health and the environment in mind. We don’t use ingredients that are known to be toxic physically or environmentally, so you can feel good about what’s going in (and on) your body.
TRANSPARENCY IS OUR PRIORITY
We only utilize the best CBD, and it is tested throughout the supply chain before arriving to you.
- Our proprietary formulas are mindfully crafted without toxic ingredients or animal cruelty
- All of our products are made in the USA utilizing best-in-class manufacturing standards
- All packaging is recyclable
To see independent lab tests, visit our batch lookup page and enter the lot number found on the bottom of your product's carton.